Today's piece from CatMooreDesign is the last in this series of Local Treasures, and the most appropriate, in my opinion, for this time of year.
Behold, the Cupid's Heart Knotted Necklace! Besides being gorgeous in general, it's just so perfect to give or receive as a gift for Valentine's Day (this is the part when you send this link to your significant other with the subject line "HINT HINT!")!
I fell in love with this necklace the moment I saw it - there's just something about the big nugget stones that made me catch my breath. I love how organic they are; all different sizes, some perfectly clear, some a little cloudy, and the weight of them when you put this on just feels so rich and luxurious. Of course, Cat included the matching earrings for me, which I adore. The pretty little stones, just as organic looking as their larger counterparts, on the delicate gold chains of different lengths are the perfect compliment to this statement piece.
This wouldn't be a CatMooreDesign if there wasn't something interesting going on with the clasp. True to form, the Cupid necklace has this beautiful heart toggle clasp that you can wear in the back, or as I prefer it, on display in the front. I do wish that the necklace was a little longer, but that's the beauty of handmade jewelry - most designers are able to do customizations since they're making the pieces themselves.
Don't forget to visit Cat at her Etsy Shop, or "Like" her on Facebook for special discounts, updates, and first looks at her new pieces!
<3
Ok, full disclosure here: Along with lending me this whole kaboodle of gorgeous stuff, Cat also provided me with one necklace to keep or give away. And let me tell you, I've been battling with myself hardcore whether to keep it all to myself or to put it up for grabs. But because I love you guys so much (for realsies), and because I want one of you to get a chance to see Cat's beautiful design up close and personal, I've decided to suck it up and giveaway this gorgeous lil' bauble:
This is a version of the Champagne Smokey Topaz Wire Wrapped Necklace, but in blue, with Cat's signature pretty clasp. What more can I say but I want it, I love it, but I love you more!!
Rules:
1. You must be a follower. Please leave a comment with your name, Google Friend Connect name, and an email address.
That's it! But of course, there are some options for extra entries (one extra entry for each one you do). Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
1. Follow me on twitter @fatalefashion and RT this message: "I <3 @fatalefashion and CatMooreDesign! That's why I've entered the CatMooreDesign giveaway! http://tiny.cc/kmd9t" - Please leave your twitter name or the link to your tweet.
2. Like CatMooreDesign on Facebook and leave your Facebook name (If you don't want to leave that publicly, feel free to email me).
3. Blog about this giveaway - please leave a link to your post.
4. Visit Cat's Etsy shop and tell me what's your favorite piece.
This giveaway will close at 11:59pm on Tuesday, February 1st, and I will announce the winner on Wednesday the 2nd! Yay!
I hope you guys enjoyed this little Local Treasures series as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. If you are a designer of clothing, accessories, or anything else wonderful in NJ/NY/PA or surrounding area and would like to be featured on Fatale Fashion, contact me at fatFataleFashion@gmail.com :)










I'm a follower via GFC-
ReplyDeleteKimberly
GFC: Fashion Momma
email: ksparham at gmail dot com
I follow you Twitter and retweeted!
ReplyDeleteoopsie (not an entry) - Twitter name: FashionMomma22
ReplyDeleteMy favorite CatMooreDesign piece is the one you featured at the top of this post. It is STUNNING.
ReplyDeleteIn her shop, though, my favorite has to be this one:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64927314/the-crystal-generation-necklace-on
"LIKED" Cat Moore Design on Facebook and left a message on the wall saying you sent me!
ReplyDeleteEverything is so gorgeous and stunning! Love this giveaway! I would've battled between giving that away too! :)
ReplyDeleteThomessa
thomessarena@aim.com
I blogged, too!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionmommaintraining.blogspot.com/2011/01/home-day.html
I love all these necklaces...thanks for having willpower to give one away!
ReplyDeleteCourtney
courtneylynnehayes {at} gmail {dot} com
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win. I LOVE that necklace!
I follow your blog...Dee at diminutiveoutcomes.blogspot.com and diminutiveoutcomes@gmail.com
Thanks!
I also follow you on twitter as Dee @prattleonlife and retweeted the message about the giveaway
ReplyDeleteI liked CatMooreDesign on Facebook and will email you my facebook name
ReplyDeletehttp://diminutiveoutcomes.blogspot.com/2011/01/ariana-at-fat-alefashion-is-having.html
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the giveaway : )
And the pieces I really like on the Etsy site are:
ReplyDelete1. Genavieve Sunset Crystal Quartz Wire Wrapped Necklace
2. Monica Crystal Quartz Cluster Wire Wrapped Necklace
3. Crystal Love Red Silk Knotted Necklace
To only name a few ; )
I want all of the jewelry on the Etsy page!! I am a fan on facebook, I wrote on the page too!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love the Genavieve necklace, which is similar to this one.
ReplyDeleteChristina
christinakalaydjian@gmail.com
Also I "liked" on FB, Christina Kalaydjian
ReplyDeleteoh girl, you are after my own heart! I'm soooo a follower! (Jessica)
ReplyDeletesurelysonsy (at) gmail (dot) com
Tweet tweet! (shessica17)
ReplyDeleteAt your FIRST post of this fab jewelry maker, I hunted her down on Facebook (I'll email you my name) to "like" her and then immediately went to her shop to pick out my faves!
ReplyDeletei LOVE the piece your giving away (fo sho), but I also love these amazing pieces:
ReplyDelete* Fancy Flourish Smokey Quartz Sapphire Tourmaline Amethyst Wire Wrapped Necklace (holy expensive tho)
* Smokey Quartz Confetti Rose Quartz Sterling Silver Necklace
i reeeeeeeeeeeeealy hope i win!
(totally blogging about it tomorrow, too!)
@thomessa @Courtney - It was a serious battle!!
ReplyDelete@everyone - good luck to you all!!
@jessica I can totally see you in any of these, her style is very you!!
I sure did blog about this fabu giveaway!
ReplyDeleteSurely Sonsy: Beautiful Baubles
You are amazing. Ok i'm so entering this give away. my fave is the ONE that's the give away piece. Gorgeous! I follow. I will tweet and blog when i do i'll do the additional comments. Thanks for a chance at another great giveaway.
ReplyDeletetweeted
ReplyDeleteMy twitter is @CurvyEveryday
Liked Cat More Designs on FB. My FB is CurvyEveryday Everyday (don't ask)
ReplyDeleteok I can't just pick one here are 2 more of my favs from the etsy shop. Champagne Princess Necklace & Genavieve Sunset Crystal Quartz Wire Wrapped Necklace
ReplyDeleteblogged, phew got it all in, in time.
ReplyDeletehttp://curvyeveryday.blogspot.com/2011/01/fatale-fashion-cat-moore-design-jewelry.html
Hi! I'd love to enter. I'm already a follower through google connect via gianneaizza.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteGianne
giannevidena@hotmail.com
I Follow me on twitter & tweeted about the giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/missgianne/status/31552778929180673
giannevidena@hotmail.com
I Liked CatMooreDesign on Facebook
ReplyDeleteGianne Videna
I Blogged about this giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://gianneaizza.blogspot.com/2011/01/rose-romance.html
giannevidena@hotmail.com
I Visited Cat's Etsy shop. This is my fave:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/64960387/gold-filled-gilded-garnet-necklace