Every few months, I get the itch. It's a particular itch, a craving for flashing lights, ringing bells, the clanking of chips and pattering of dice. As a girl from New Jersey, these sights and sounds can only mean one thing: Atlantic City.
Hey, it may not be Vegas, but AC is right up there on the top of my list when I want a guaranteed, dressed-to-the-nines, indulgent good time. The Borgata, the Trop, the Trump Marina (now known as the Golden Nugget), countless spots to play casino games to your heart's desire. I'm not much of a gambler, but I do enjoy watching other people lose their money ;) Oh, and free drinks on the floor anyone?
Shop my closet on Smashion!
Hey, it may not be Vegas, but AC is right up there on the top of my list when I want a guaranteed, dressed-to-the-nines, indulgent good time. The Borgata, the Trop, the Trump Marina (now known as the Golden Nugget), countless spots to play casino games to your heart's desire. I'm not much of a gambler, but I do enjoy watching other people lose their money ;) Oh, and free drinks on the floor anyone?
I've spent many a night wandering through the casinos of Atlantic City, and in my experience, you don't see much of the glamour portrayed in classic casino movies - not too many luxurious ball gowns and diamonds here. AC is the land of tiny skirts and impossibly body-con dresses. If you've been waiting for a chance to rock your most outrageous outfit, well, this is it! The look above would be perfect for my next AC adventure - bright, bright colors (neon in fact), awesome jewelry, and the highest heels I can manage. All of these pieces are from Forever21 and the whole look head to toe is under $95 - save those pennies for the slot machines!
Shop my closet on Smashion!
Visit me on Facebook!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me some love <3