




My laundry situation has been a bit dire as of late and I've been doing a lot of outfit repeats, which is why it's been a bit quiet as far as OOTD's go. Mom's in Greece at the moment so it's just been me and the old man at home. Any laundry I've gotten a chance to do has been dad's work clothes, so I happily said yes when he sent me to buy a few toddler outfits as a gift for a family member's kid. Old Navy was the perfect spot - good prices, plus I could browse for myself as well as the little one (can you blame me?).
Shopping for little kid's clothes is almost as much fun as shopping for myself! I had a blast picking out tiny little khakis and doll sized checkered button downs. That kid's gonna be best dressed on the block! This floral number caught my eye as I shopped and it couldn't have been a better match with these pink flower sandals.
Time has flown by and I find myself with just a week to go until vacation. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!!! Are you going/have you gone anywhere on vacation this summer?
Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Sandals: Old Navy
Sunnies: Target
Ring: H&M
Bracelet: Monasteraki market, Athens, Greece
Necklace: Chrdesigns





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me some love <3