Friday, May 13, 2011

Rainbow Brite

And we're back in business! Thanks, Blogger!

IMG_3852IMG_3838IMG_3861IMG_3840IMG_3850

I love this outfit! This tank top is just so fun and bright, and the great thing is that you can pair it with any color - and with the size of my cardigan collection, that means endless possibilities. Today though, I decided to try a different route and paired it with this white lace blazer. I liked the combination of the blazer's texture with the print of the tank.

IMG_3878IMG_3868IMG_3879 

It's another (almost) head to toe day as everything I'm wearing with the exception of my Michael Kors pants and vintage ring are from Forever 21+. The tank is a 2x and a tiny bit snug in the bust; I've remedied the usual button gaping with a tiny safety pin. The lace blazer (2x), which I didn't look twice at on the site, jumped out at me in the store and fits to perfection. I never would have though I'd get such a great fitting blazer at Forever 21! It fits over the girls wonderfully, though it is button-less; but that's an easy DIY or quick tailor fix if you really need to button it.

Forever21+: Tank, Blazer
Forever21 accessories: Bangles, Shoes (in grey)
Pants: Michael Kors via Nordstrom
Ring: Vintage, La Casita

9 comments:

  1. Okay, I LOVE this outfit! I would never have thought to pair it with the white blazer, but I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower and I must say, you are gorgeous! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you @Mila! Glad you're here :)

    @Kinsey Thanks!! It was outside of the box for me too, I usually would have gone with a bright cardigan. I'm glad I took the chance though because I loved the result too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute top and great shoes! I love it!
    xoxo
    Stiletto

    Lips Hips & FATshion Tips
    http://stilettosiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled across your blog while looking at the Fatshionista Flickr group...love it! You have fantastic style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Alena! I just found the group and love looking at everyone's looks! And I'm happy you found me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This entire outfit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love <3