@Kim I'm having SOME self restraint and at least waiting til my next paycheck :) but I dunno if I can wait longer than that!
@Dee it's so me right!! It's got my name allll over it...the style is so similar to the grey asos dress i have which is sooo flattering so I'm hoping this will be the same :) and NO! I haven't received the dot dress yet! they told me it can take up to 4 weeks, which will be Sunday. I'm so upset!!! If it doesnt come I'll be so sad :(
I almost ordered that dress yesterday! Do you have the 15% off code? So tempting...it does look a tad bit short on the model though, especially when she's walking :)
Somehow i did think of you when i saw the dress. LOL. Did you receive your DP dot dress yet?
ReplyDeleteSO beautiful in SO many ways!!! If you get it, I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
ReplyDelete@Kim I'm having SOME self restraint and at least waiting til my next paycheck :) but I dunno if I can wait longer than that!
ReplyDelete@Dee it's so me right!! It's got my name allll over it...the style is so similar to the grey asos dress i have which is sooo flattering so I'm hoping this will be the same :) and NO! I haven't received the dot dress yet! they told me it can take up to 4 weeks, which will be Sunday. I'm so upset!!! If it doesnt come I'll be so sad :(
You so need! It would be beautiful on you.
ReplyDeleteThat dress is just amazing and I can imagine yoou wearing it ang looking stunning in it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS DRESS!!!
ReplyDeleteIm allll about color!!!! Love this print!!! Found you through Kims tweet....following your blog now...how cool is FF? seriously?? Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteStop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥
Me too! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://bachenstyle.blogspot.com/
It's hot! it would look nice with a grey blazer and tights for work or put some red lipstick on and it will be great for a night out x
ReplyDeleteI almost ordered that dress yesterday! Do you have the 15% off code? So tempting...it does look a tad bit short on the model though, especially when she's walking :)
ReplyDeleteI love the drape and print of this dress very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThe Honeyroom