Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fatale Fashion's first Giveaway!

Yay! It's giveaway time! I'm so excited to be able to do this for you guys, I know I love entering other people's giveaways (thought I have yet to win any :/ ).

You'll all remember this ASOS Curve Tribal dress from my trials and tribulations with my missing ASOS package. As the dress was accidentally free, I've decided to give it away to one of you lovely ladies to show how much I appreciate your support, comments, and just the fact that you're here and reading!

So! Here are the details:


The prize is the ASOS Curve Tribal dress, which is no longer available, in a US 16/UK 20 (for reference - the dress is quite forgiving as far as size goes - it fit my 16/18 body with room to spare). Enter for your chance to win between today and Tuesday, November 30th at 11:59PM.


1. You must be a follower to enter this giveaway. Leave a comment on this post including your Google Friend ID, email address and your favorite Ootd to date for one (1) entry.

2. For one (1) extra entry, follow me on twitter @fatalefashion , (make sure you include your twitter name in your comment) and tweet this message: I'm entering @fatalefashion's ASOS Curve giveaway! Are you? http://tinyurl.com/3xgl3bd

3. For one (1) additional entry, follow my polish blog Va-Va-Varnish! Let me know in your comment that you are a follower so I can check!

4. And lastly, one (1) additional entry for blogging about this giveaway and linking to this post :) Please include a link to your post in your comment.

Winner will be chosen on December 1st using Random.org.

Good luck everyone!

19 comments:

  1. Wow, who doesn't love ASOS. I'm in! Not sure if it's for international readers too.

    email:nefferthbernadina@gmail.com.
    I follow both your blogs(NEM1976) and on twitter(Mode_Plus).
    My fave ootd of you = tribal (sept.2010)

    When is your next nail post?

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see why I'd exclude my internationals :) Shipping will be more but I didn't pay for the dress so it's ok :) Hopefully a new nail post will be today! I've been way behind on nails but I'm making my comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! I took too long to decide if I wanted to take a chance on it and it was sold out by the time I made up my mind.

    email: abidarcy18@gmail.com
    Favorite OOTD: Koi/Coy Pond (11/1/10). I am on the hunt for a vest like the one you are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome give-away :)

    I follow you on google connect (elizabeth.w.obrien [at] gmail.com) and on twitter (elizabeth__o) where I posted about the give-away :) My favourite OOTD lately was the houndstooth dress, so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blogs (which I now follow) and I am in love with what you're doing:) I adored your LB houndstooth outfit. I can so see myself wearing that whole outfit to work. BTW...great giveaway! It so nice that yo;re giving the dress away:)
    xo
    Gabi

    I follow through Google Connect & Twitter under @gabreella
    hungryforfashion_gabi@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following on twitter:) Here's my tweet...
    http://twitter.com/gabreella/status/7286810866614272
    xo
    Gabi
    hungryforfashion_gabi@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also follow your polish blog and I love it!
    xo
    Gabi
    hungryforfashion_gabi@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely almost forgot about this, and I've been wanting this dress forever, thanks for the reminder.
    1. Anywho, I'm a follower of course, my friendID is Michaniya Cunningham, email is cunningham327(at)hotmail(dot)com. My favorite outfit so far is the yellow top/purplr cardigan combo from the November's a tricky devil! post.
    2. I'm a follower on twitter, my twitter name is FAAOM
    3. I also follow your nail polish blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to add that, 4. I blogged about the giveaway on my blog at http://acceptingallofme.blogspot.com/2010/11/fatale-fashion-is-having-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a GFC follower by the name Fashion Momma! I'm so glad I came across your blog and your style is out of this world. I think we should be friends- no, I'm not kidding. I think we're like the same size. That never happens to me! You're an inspiration.

    Google ID: Fashion Momma
    email: ksparham(at)gmail(dot)com
    Favorite OOTD: You Ain't Nothing but a Houndstooth! That outfit is soooo classic and very "me." :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on twitter and tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/#!/FashionMomma22/status/9315000556462080

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow Va-Va-Varnish! What a sweet idea for a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I blogged about your giveaway here:

    http://fashionmommaintraining.blogspot.com/2010/11/fatale-fashions-asos-curve-giveaway.html

    Thanks!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wootwoot! What an awesome giveaway!!!! I am a new follower :)

    My favorite OOTD would have to be that fab blue/yellow outfit you wore on Nov. 16! Love love love that yellow ruffle top. :)

    PS: My google friend id: dudeness.man(at)gmail(dot)com
    And my email is strawsandy(at)hotmail(dot)com :)

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  15. And I'm following your nail polish blog too!!! Cute stuff ;)

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Google ID- ms.diva
    email- anewbabe@gmail.com
    I love the black American Rag dress from Macys ( summer - fall transitional dress)
    I follow you on twitter@mzdivaplus and tweeted your giveaway
    I also follow your nail polish blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a GFC follower
    Loved your blog at a first sight!
    <3
    izzity@mail.bg
    I also follow on Twitter - DreamyLilThing
    and I follow your other blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love <3