As a girl with chunky calves (somewhere between 17-17.5 inches) I am always on the hunt for a cute boots that fit.
I ordered the boots above from Evans last fall, and they proved to be one of my best purchases of the season. Made of beautiful real leather, these babies were on my feet almost everyday and even made the journey with me for a week in Prague! After such a great experience, I was all set to order another pair from Evans this season.
At £49.50, or about $78 plus shipping, these are a little bit pricey for a boot that's not leather, but we plus size girls know that that's often the price we have to pay for good fit. I was all set to order when I happened to take a peek at OneStopPlus.com - Lo and behold!
They're not EXACT, but close enough to make me look twice! You'll see small differences like gold zips and tan soles and stitching instead of black, but honestly, I like it better that way...those subtle details give the OneStopPlus boot a little more edge than the Evans.
And, the best part is, these are less expensive! Only $49.90 (plus $8.99 shipping, for a total of $58.89)
If you're a first time shopper at OneStopPlus, it gets even better! First time shoppers get $20 off of $60, $30 off of $80, or $40 off of $100! I added two bracelets to my order, and it actually came out cheaper, with shipping, than it would have if i ordered just the boots - $55.13!

I've now got TWO orders to look forward to next week...my ASOS Curve order, and OneStopPlus! Yay for online shopping!
Have you guys ordered anything from OneStopPlus? What did you think of the quality and style?
And welcome to Curvy Everyday, and Jessica of Surely Sonsy! Both blogs are great, so check 'em out!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me some love <3