Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh, hey

Man oh man have I been a blogging slacker lately!! Big thanks to reader Jennifer for calling me out on it and getting me back here :) Things have been super crazy for me, being back in school full time. I forgot how much work being a student is! But, at least my hard work has paid off so far, I've got at least one A so far, and am expecting three more! Fingers crossed!

ff1
Get the look: Trousers: Target, Top: H&M (similar), Scarf: Target (similar), Heels: Nordstrom Rack (similar), Necklace H&M (similar), Watch: Michael Kors

So, though I haven't really been sharing I have been dressing myself, promise! I wore this to observe a 5th grade class at a local middle school. Slacks are not usually my thing, I never even wore them when I worked in an office, but this pair from Target were a great color and fit really well, and I know they'll get some good use once I'm in the classroom regularly.

It's funny, there are two complete opposites to my style at the moment. My everyday looks have been getting much more edgy - I've been leaning towards putting together outfits that are a lot of black; I'm obsessed with mixing different textures of black together. Also, I hardly ever wear jeans anymore, I'm always in leggings and tunics for some reason. On the other hand, I'm trying to figure out ways to put together "teacher chic" looks, as I like to call it. Even though I'll need to dress conservatively as a teacher, I'm figuring out how to do it in a fun way!

I haven't had a chance to take full outfit photos in a while, so expect a few Unblogged mirror picture posts in the next few days!

Shop my closet on Smashion!
Visit me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3