Monday, December 31, 2012

All In Black

image
Get the look: Jacket and top: Express, leggings: Target, Boots, Joyce Leslie (similar)


A year ago, if you asked my to describe my style, I probably would have said feminine with a retro twist. I was big into fit and flair dresses with cute cardigans and tights. Lately though, I've been drawn to edgier looks, like this all black ensemble I wore out with some friends recently. This moto jacket from Express has been an almost everyday wear for me these last few weeks. It looks good over everything! A pair of leggings, a tunic, and boots, and that's been my general look lately. I got these boots from Joyce Leslie, they were inexpensive, but their quality reflects that. I've been browsing around Cataluna, they have a nice selection of wide calf boots, as well as tons of plus size clothing. I've never bought purchased from them, can anyone speak for the quality?


Shop my closet on Smashion!
Visit me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3